Monday, June 4, 2007

Buying supplements

Today I just ordered supplements from maxtrition , 1 ISS Whey protein 5lbs and an EAS Phosphagen(creatine) which cost me about US$76 or RM260. I've been comparing prices of supplements of different merchants but finally I decided to buy from maxtrition.com.my because they accept paypal payment. That's why I paid US dollars. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Malaysian. Before that I also considered
Egonutritions, Egonutritions is offering quite cheap products just that they are accepting paypal payment so far. I'll considering buying Ego in future in RM. If you are to buy from maxtrition I'd recommend you to buy more than 1 item, of course the items can be a combination of different products and brands. For example if buy only Iss Whey protein alone, it costs about RM169.99 but then I decided to add EAS Phosphagen RM94.99 to my order and I got another 5% discount from the total. That means if you only buy a single item from maxtrition it'll be more expensive than egonutritions. Do the maths. To be frank I find maxtrition's web site more attractive and user friendly. Anyway this is not that important, PRICE says it all. Look for the best value for your hard-earned money.
That's all. Will go to gym later.

No comments: